China has not improved even after being confronted by the Indian army in eastern Ladakh. This time he has tried to infiltrate into Uttarakhand. About a hundred soldiers of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China had entered the Barahoti sector of Uttarakhand last month in violation of the border. Official sources gave this information on Tuesday. Let us tell you that the Chinese army had tried to infiltrate in the Galvan Valley of Eastern Ladakh, to which the Indian Army gave a befitting reply and in this skirmish many soldiers of the Chinese army were killed and then the dragon had to retreat.
Sources said that the incident happened on August 30. The Chinese troops withdrew from Barahoti a few hours after the incursion. However, it is being claimed in the report that the Chinese soldiers demolished a bridge built in Indian territory before returning. It is being told that Chinese soldiers had entered the Indian border within five kilometers. He also had 50 horses with him.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) personnel are deployed in this area. As a retaliatory strategy, Indian troops patrolled the area. There has been no official response to the entry of Chinese troops into the Indian territory. This incident has come to the fore at a time when the standoff between India and China continues in many areas of Eastern Ladakh.
According to sources, due to different perceptions about the border between the two sides, incidents of violation are taking place in Barahoti. However, Indian officials were surprised by the number of Chinese troops crossing the border on 30 August. China has also accelerated infrastructure development along the Line of Actual Control (LAC). India has increased surveillance on the LAC after the confrontation in eastern Ladakh. Both the countries have still deployed their 50 to 60 thousand soldiers in the region.