Paul’s mob leaching case: Supreme Court postpones hearing for 4 weeks

Advertisement

The Supreme Court has adjourned the hearing of the Palghar mob leaching case for four weeks.

The Supreme Court has adjourned the hearing of the Palghar mob leaching case for four weeks. In the affidavit of the Government of Maharashtra (Government of Maharashtra), the other parties have been given two weeks to respond to them. The Maharashtra government will then file a reply to the petitioner’s affidavit within two weeks. The next hearing of the case will be held on November 15. A case of brutal murder of saints in Palghar is pending in the Supreme Court. The Maharashtra government has filed a new status report in the apex court.

Advertisement

The state government said 15 policemen had been fined. In the new affidavit, the Maharashtra government had said that one senior police officer had been sacked and two had been sent for compulsory retirement. The government said charges had been filed against 252 people and 15 policemen had been fined. The Maharashtra government said two FIRs had been lodged, one against policemen and the other against attackers on saints. Action has been taken against the police members. The chargesheet has been filed, which has been placed before the Supreme Court.

READ  NewsTree Bulletin: In the context of Bhagwat's statement, OBC said, "We are not children to confuse us.

The SC will check the chargesheet of Maharashtra police in the case of murder of a saint in Palghar

Earlier in August, the apex court had asked the Maharashtra police to file a chargesheet in the case. Also, details of action taken against the police members responsible for negligence in the case were also sought. Maharashtra Police has opposed the CBI probe in an affidavit filed in the Supreme Court. Maharashtra Police also said that a chargesheet has been filed in the lower court in the case and the CID is taking its work seriously. Maharashtra Police said in its affidavit that strict action has been taken against the policemen accused of negligence.

Advertisement

Maharashtra police file affidavit in Palghar murder case

Assistant Inspector of Police Anand Rao Shivaji Kale, who was found guilty in the departmental investigation, has been sacked. Apart from this, Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police Rabindra Dinkar Salunkhe and Head Constable Naresh Dhondi have been given compulsory retirement. In addition, 15 more policemen convicted of negligence have been sentenced to two / three years minimum wage.

Listen to the latest songs, only at JioSaavn.com

Video: The murder case of Palghar Sadhu is not a case of religious hatred

READ  Coronavirus India Update: There are more than 45,000 cases in India today, complete updates

Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top