List of 2021 State Assembly Elections: Assembly elections will be held in 5 states in 2021 next year. Recently, the Election Commission conducted the Bihar Assembly elections during the Corona epidemic. Assembly elections were held in three phases. Assembly elections are now scheduled for 2021 in West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Kerala.
List of 2021 State Assembly Elections: Assembly elections will be held in 5 states in 2021 next year. Recently, the Election Commission conducted the Bihar Assembly elections during the Corona epidemic. Assembly elections were held in three phases. Assembly elections are now scheduled for 2021 in West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Kerala. The responsibility of the Election Commission is to conduct the elections peacefully in each state and central government.
The recent Bihar assembly elections have been historic. Elections were held in Bihar for the first time amid the corona outbreak scattered across the country and the world. The Election Commission had drawn up protocols for voters and security personnel from the date of the Bihar Assembly elections. Following all the guidelines, Assembly elections will now be held in 2021 in five states.
These states will have assembly elections in 2021
1. Assam – Assam Assembly elections will be held in 2021. Assam’s 126-member assembly elections will be held in April-May. No party got a majority in the 201 party elections. BJP MLA was the largest party with 0 MLAs. However, its allies have won 14 seats in the Assam People’s Assembly (AGP) and 12 in the BPF. The ruling coalition also had the support of independent MLAs. The Congress has 23 MLAs, and the AIUDF has 14 members in its meeting.
2. West Bengal – Assembly elections are to be held in West Bengal in 2021. Which is probably in May. In this election, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of India has approved an alliance with the Congress for the upcoming elections. This time TMC and BJP are on the election field on one side and Congress, CPI and other parties are on the other side. There are 294 seats in Bengal.
3. Tamil Nadu – Tamil Nadu Assembly elections were held in 2021. Elections for 234 assembly seats in the state will be held in May. This Barjayalalithaa and m. Assembly elections are going to be held in Tamil Nadu for the first time without Karunanidhi. The ruling AIADMK will continue its alliance with the BJP for next year’s assembly elections in Tamil Nadu.
4. Kerala: Assembly elections are going to be held in Kerala in 2021. During the Assembly elections in 2019, 150 MLAs won the Kerala Assembly elections. This war will be even more deadly for the CPI (M) in Kerala. Because it will try to retain power.
5. Puducherry: Elections will be held next year for 30 assembly seats in Puducherry. Puducherry is a union territory and V. Narayan Sami is the Chief Minister. BJP leader Kiran Bedi is the lieutenant governor here. In the last election, the Congress won a maximum of 15 seats. After that AIADMK got 4 seats, IINRC got 6 seats, DMK got 2 seats and others got 1 seat. In Puducherry, there is an alliance between the Congress and the DMK and between the AIADMK and the AINRC opposition. 1 seat is required to form the government here. There are 3 nominated posts in Puducherry which are in the hands of BJP leaders.