J&K: While digging for crabs for the boy killed in the encounter, the father said, “I’m waiting for the body …”

Advertisements
Advertisements

In the first statement, police removed them from the confrontation and said they had no record of listing the trio as terrorists.

Four days after his son was buried by police at an undisclosed location on Sonamarg in Jammu and Kashmir, a man from Pulwama in south Kashmir has dug a second grave in the hope of retrieving his teenage son’s body. His son was killed in a controversial fight with two young men in Srinagar.

The security forces claimed that Athar Mushtaq and his “accomplices” were terrorists who planned a major terrorist attack on the Srinagar-Barmulla highway. Major General HS Sahi, General Officer Commanding (GOC) Kilo Force “We were getting regular input that the terrorists were planning a major attack. Yesterday, when we received the information, we closed the building and appealed for their surrender. A terrorist tried to get out but his accomplices opened fire and threw grenades at security forces. “

Advertisements

Read more: Kashmir: Terrorist Hate Intervention, New Law Dominant Jewelers Shot

However, Athar Mushtaq’s family claimed he was innocent and pretended to face him, Mushtaq excavated the tomb and said, “I will wait for his body to return so that he can be buried in our ancestral graveyard.” Athar Mushtaq, a class XI student, was killed along with Jubayer Ahmed and Ejaz Ahmed in Lavepora on the outskirts of Srinagar on Wednesday. One AK-47 assault rifle and two pistols were recovered from the scene, the military said.

The army said it had offered to surrender during the counter-terrorism operation, but ignored the offer and fired shots and grenades at security forces. However, family members of the young man complained that it was an encounter. Two of the dead were members of the police family. Ejaz, 24, is the son of a police head constable and two brothers of 22-year-old Jubayer are also policemen.

Read more- J&K: Mehbooba Mufti writes to LP to investigate Prempora encounter, demands handing over body to family

Ijaz’s family claimed that he had been resting in bed for the past one month because he was suffering from serious back problems. The police had none of their statements about this encounter. In the first statement, police removed them from the confrontation and said they had no record of listing the trio as terrorists.

But two days later, he claimed that the three young men were in fact “terrorist allies.” “Police are investigating the case from all angles,” a police spokesman said.

A few days after the Srinagar fighting, police appeared as Pakistani terrorists in July and filed charges against the army captain and two others for killing three workers in Shopian. The Army-directed Court of Inquiry also indicated that their soldiers had killed innocent people.

Locals and families have claimed that innocent people were killed in the aftermath of the clashes, but the army and police have denied the allegations. Rajouri’s three cousins ​​came to work as laborers in Shopian in July. He was picked up from a rented home and killed in an encounter in an apple orchard.

At the end of the “encounter” an army brigadier claimed that the slain militants had planned a major terrorist attack on Shopian. He claimed to have recovered weapons at the encounter site. Subsequent investigations found that the soldiers had placed weapons on the bodies of three workers to justify the killings and to portray them as terrorists.

Newsbip

Listen to the latest songs, only at JioSaavn.com

Advertisements
J&K: While digging for crabs for the boy killed in the encounter, the father said, “I’m waiting for the body …”
J&K: While digging for crabs for the boy killed in the encounter, the father said, “I’m waiting for the body …”

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a Reply

NewsTree News - Latest News For You.
Logo