In Kerala, a woman with the corona virus was shocked that she went uncontrollably and hit her car in an electric pole. A 40-year-old woman in Kadakkal in Kerala’s Kollam district was shocked when she came to know that she had been infected with the corona virus and uncontrollably rammed her car into an electric pole. This incident happened around 10 am on Monday.
However, the woman survived in this incident. The injured woman sat on the road for about an hour and waited for treatment, but not a single ambulance was ready to take her to the hospital. The car collision in the pole was so severe that the vehicle overturned. It is being told that the incident occurred when a 40-year-old woman was returning to her home from a private lab from Aanchal area of Kollam.
India Today quoted sources as saying that the woman driving got panic when she got the news of being corona positive and she lost control of the vehicle. The woman also suffered injuries to the mouth in this incident. The woman was going to her house and the good thing was that she had left her two children at a relative’s house.
Fire department officials arrived at the scene after the incident and gave the woman a PPE kit to wear. Officials said that we are not allowed to fire fire ambulances to transport Corona patients. After this, only a neighbor of the injured woman came from his car and took him to the hospital.