In India, Holi festival will be celebrated with great pomp on Monday, March 29. On this occasion, markets are seen colorful in few places all over India.
Holi 2021: Holi festival will be celebrated grandly on Monday, March 29 in India. On this occasion, markets are seen colorful in few places all over India. Because once again Corona Virus has gained momentum in the country. However, if you are going to buy color to play Holi, then you should know these things about real and fake colors. Your carelessness and getting attracted to cheap goods can be overwhelming. Adulterated gulal is said to be made from harmful substances such as diesel, engine oil, copper sulphate and lead. Playing Holi with adulterated colors can lead to dizzy, headaches and breathing problems. Let us know the disadvantages of gulal according to colors ..
Know what are the disadvantages of Gulal according to the colors
* Red Gulal – It contains mercury sulfite, which increases the chances of skin cancer.
* Blue Gulal – It contains prussian blue, which affects the skin and can cause infection.
* Black Gulal – It contains lead oxide, which affects the kidneys.
* Green Gulal- It contains copper sulphate, which affects the eyes.
* Bright colored Gulal – It contains aluminum bromide, which can cause cancer.
* Dried Gulal – It contains asbestos or silica, which causes problems like asthma, skin tightness and eye irritation.
* Wet Colors – It contains the Gentian Violet, which affects the skin tone.
Just use these colors
To play Holi, use Herbal Colors or Flavored Colors only. These colors are completely safe. Also, there is no problem with the use of them.
Disclaimer: Note: – Information given in this story has been taken from various websites. Haribhumi does not confirm this, you should consult your doctors for this ..