In Maharashtra, the corona virus has caused panic. On the one hand, while India is battling the second wave of Corona virus, Maharashtra is witnessing the highest number of cases in the country. Maharashtra is contributing about 60 per cent of India’s daily affairs. Maharashtra remains at the top in terms of corona across the country. Many Corona centers are also being built here, in view of the increasing patients of Corona. More than 1 lakh 90 thousand cases have been reported in the state in the last one week.
Here, the records of Corona virus cases are increasing every day in the whole country and now this figure has crossed 90 thousand. In the last 24 hours in India, more than 93 thousand cases of corona virus have been reported and more than 513 people have died. These figures are the highest for Corona since mid-September. The daily cases of the Corona case are still larger today than on Saturdays. However, it is a matter of relief that the death toll is much lower than the day before. On Saturday, 741 people died of corona.
Amid the worsening situation in Maharashtra, experts have said that necessary steps should be taken to deal with it:
1. Public buses, local trains will be kept to a minimum.
2. 50% of the employees should be allowed to work in the office.
3. Corona rules should be strictly enforced in malls. The odd / even day should be implemented for the markets.
4. Non-essential visits should be banned at night.
5. All 18 and older should be vaccinated across the state.
6. Corona rules should be tightened in small containment zones.
7. Public places such as parks and sea beach should be reduced.
8. Weddings should be attended by a maximum of 50 people.
9. Heavy fines should be imposed on those who violate the home quarantine and those who do not wear masks.
10. Strict fines should be imposed on those who do not follow the rules of public meeting.