Bolia Live: Dhirendra Pratap Singh, The Main Accused In The

Bolia Live: Dhirendra Pratap Singh, the main accused in the Bolia shooting, has released a video of 25,000 rewards for 6 people.

Advertisement

Police have announced a reward of Rs 25,000 against six people, including the main accused Dhirendra Pratap Singh. Right now the main accused is a fugitive. Which released a video of it and demanded a proper investigation.

Police in Balia, Uttar Pradesh, are conducting regular interrogations into the shooting. On the other hand, the police have announced a reward of Rs 25,000 against six persons, including the main accused Dhirendra Pratap Singh. Right now the main accused is a fugitive. Which released a video of it and demanded a proper investigation.

Advertisement

Police placed a reward of Rs 25,000 on the main accused

According to media reports, the SP of Boliar has announced a reward of Rs 25,000 against the wanted accused, including Dhirendra Pratap Singh, the main accused in the Guliar case. Those who provide information about them will be rewarded.

The main accused released the video

On the other hand, the main accused released a video and clarified about his shooting, the accused said that he did not shoot any more and further said that the whole case should be properly investigated. The main suspect in the shooting released the video, saying “I did not shoot.” The incident took place at Durjanpur village in Revathi police station area.

READ  It has decided to form a monitoring committee to expedite the construction of the new parliament building
Advertisement

Dhirendra Pratap, the main accused in the case, said the ration shop was to be allotted on October 15. Many officers were present there in this regard and he also reached there. He said that during this time he also met with SDM and BDO. He told authorities that a lot of things were bad in the area and he met with officials about it.

On the other hand, the government is getting frustrated after hearing MLA Surendra Singh’s statement in support of Dhirendra. Surendra Singh had earlier in the day said in a statement that Dhirendra Pratap fired in self-defense. After which the opposition has been continuously attacking the Yogi government.

READ  NewsTree Bulletin: In the context of Bhagwat's statement, OBC said, "We are not children to confuse us.

Following the case, the UP government has suspended the SP, three sub-inspectors, five constables and two women constables, and will take immediate action against the officers. On the other hand, the issue of taking action against 10 policemen has aroused the entire administration.

.

Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top