Northern Railway Lucknow stopped trains running between Prayagraj-Fafamau stations in Lucknow division till September. Trains running on this route have been blocked. For this reason trains will run on any other route.
Northern Railway tweeted that pre-non-interlocking and non-interlocking work is underway to double the tracks between Prayagraj-Fafamau stations in Lucknow division. Due to this, all trains running on this route will be closed till September 7, 2020.
Trains on this route will be diverted to another route.
Route changes to these trains: –
1. Train No. 01071 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Varanasi Kamayani Express will run from Prayagraj-Prayagraj Rambagh-Manduvihid-Varanasi route from 19th August to 6th September.
2. Train No. 01072 Varanasi-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Kamayani Express will run from 20th August to 7th September from Varanasi-Manduwahid-Prayagraj Rambagh-Prayagraj route.
3. Train No. 09041 Bandra Terminus-Gazipur City Express will run from Prayagraj-Prayagraj Rambagh-Manduwahid-Varanasi-Varanasi-City route on 4th September.
4. Train No. 09042 Gazipur City-Bandra Terminus Express will run from September-September Varanasi-City-Varanasi-Manduwahid-Prayagraj Rambagh-Prayagraj route.
5. Train No. 2333 will run on Gazipur City-Anand Bihar Terminal Express on September Prayagraj-Prayagraj Rambagh-Manduwahid-Varanasi-Varanasi-City route.
22. 2234 Ananda Bihar Terminal-Gazipur City Express will run from Varanasi-City-Varanasi-Manduwahid-Prayagraj Rambagh-Prayagraj route on September 4.
In. Train No. 2381 Howrah Junction-New Delhi East Express will run on September 3 on Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction-Chunar-Mirzapur-Prayagraj route.
. Train No. 2372 New Delhi-Howrah Junction East Express will run on September 4 on Prayagraj-Mirzapur-Chunar-Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction route.