- Should have 3 – 5 years of work experience in Salesforce.com Projects or part of 4 end to end Salesforce.com implementation project
- 3-5 years of work experience in creating custom user interfaces with Visual force, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes and other standard Salesforce.com configurations
- Should have expertise in Salesofrce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services and Marketing), Apex Programming and Force.com Capabilities
- Might have been primary owner for Data Migration, Web Services and Integration activity using REST /SOAP APIs at least in one end to end implementation project.
- Should have great exposure in general CRM functionalities
- Experience in SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
- Salesforce.com PD1/PD2 Certification is mandatory
- Familiar with Java Script, style sheet, XML and Web Services
- Mentor SFDC Developer
- Good in Lightning based application development using LWC/Aura in at least 1 end to end Salesforce.com implementation / Support projects
- Able to work independently and Single resource projects
- Good exposure to Salesforce – Communities, Field Service Lightning will be highly preferred.