Company SummaryFirst American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies, a proud member of the FORTUNE 500 companies and was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions. First American (India) creates quality solutions for its customers by combining software, back office and knowledge processing operations to fulfill First American’s business requirements. Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders – in that order. FAI has been recognized as one among India s Top 75 workplaces in IT & IT-BPM 2019 by Great Place to Work Institute. First American Title through Production Services helps homebuyers and sellers, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage lenders, commercial property professionals, homebuilders and developers, title agencies and legal professionals close transactions. Job Summary
Position holder shall be responsible for ensuring completion of all the tasks assigned by the supervisor within the stipulated turnaround time meeting the said quality standards, also should be adhering to all the set company policies.
- Analyze and comprehend data pertaining to limited search
- Fulfill the requirements of the order using data analysis and interpretation
- Interpret basic title search information for limited search products
- Analyze information with regard to PI, GI, Liens and other aspects of limited search products
- Analyze and diagnose issues faced during limited search
- Different types of refinancing with respect to the limited search process
- Taxes and codes that are incurred on a property (taxes incurred on the property with relevant codes)
- Vesting and various types of ownership (Vesting and various types of ownership such as Sole ownership, Co- Ownership, Joint Tenancy, Tenancy in common, etc.
- Legal terminologies specifically associated with Title Insurance
- Identifying legal barriers to sale of a property
- Tools such as Data Tree, Data Trace, EWB, FAST etc.
Retrieving information from Online sites
(All applications and tools detailed in Annexure sheet) * Real Estate Law
Legal terminologies specifically associated with Title Insurance
Identifying legal barriers to sale of a property * Knowledge of Survey map reading
Knowledge of Legal descriptions and their nuances
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Minimum of 13 years of formal education Graduate
Professional work experience of 0 to 1 year FAI invests in it s employee s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer services and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. FAI is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our company and dedication to putting People First, check out https://firstam.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/faicareers.,