About LoomCrafts Furniture India
We are one of India’s oldest, largest, and most premier manufacturers of luxury outdoor furniture manufacturer and India’s only manufacturer of modular cottages, caravans, and tiny houses. Established in 2005, LoomCrafts has steadily emerged as a name synonymous worldwide for providing complete outdoor solutions with bespoke high quality, and international designs.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day to day responsibilities include:
1. Discussing and suggesting interior designs to clients and customers
2. Working on handling basic day-to-day operations
3. Preparing 2D and 3D mock-ups and layouts for different projects
4. Going for site visits in NCR area.
AutoCAD Adobe Photoshop Google SketchUp English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Jun’21 and 19th Jul’21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Free snacks & beverages
The selected Intern will be working at our luxury furniture showroom at Sultanpur, New Delhi and he/she will be reporting to the senior sales and marketing manager of the NCR area. The interns will get the chance to interact with India’s most reputed builders, hotels, HNI clients, etc.
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.