Job title: ENGINEER-CHASSIS-SIMULATION 1 Job
Company: Hero MotoCorp
Job description: Short Description
The Engineer (Simulation/MBD) is responsible for performing simulation activities with guidance to check stiffness, strength, durability, load generation and ride and handling analysis of the component, sub system and system.
- Simulation for stiffness, strength and durability calculations of structural parts and assemblies under different loading conditions
- Provide input loads to structural team for durability analysis
- Develop SOP to standardize the CAE Procedure
- Correlate the testing results with CAE
- Knowledge of Solid mechanics, Multibody dynamics, materials, fatigue, vibration, Finite Element Analysis , CAE Software and meshing guidelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of NPD tools like DFMEA, manufacturing constraints (forging, casting, sheet metal forming and welding) and durability testing procedures
- Product/engineering understanding of two wheelers like Scooter, Motorcycle, and step through bikes.
- Understanding Free body diagram and boundary/ loading condition.
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 05:38:20 GMT