Job Title Developer
Who we are:
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of ﬁnancial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with ofﬁces in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognized as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll ﬁnd the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognized, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you’ll work :
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge ofﬁces contain everything you need to succeed:
- Agile work spaces and hot desks
- Private quiet rooms
- Breakout and refreshment areas
You’ll be working from IG’s Bangalore development centre, in a modern smart office with employee friendly features like open collaborative space and hot desking capabilities.
You’ll be part of a group of technically smart, highly knowledgeable and aspiring individuals who are always challenging themselves to continuously improve and deliver software to help IG maintain industry leadership.
How you’ll progress:
- Your development is important to us.
- We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant, but you’ll always have support to get better at what you do – and be rewarded for hard work.
- If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden
If your job will require you to get some additional training and/or attend technical conferences, IG will be happy to consider the requirement and help you to get the right training or attend the conferences whenever possible.
What you’ll get:
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavors and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of beneﬁts working with IG Group:
- • Matched giving for your fundraising activity
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
- A day off on your birthday
- Two days’ volunteering leave per year]
What you’ll be:
As a messaging developer
- you will be developing high volume, low latency services where reliability and accuracy are paramount with specific focus on using industry standard technologies like Kafka and JMS;
- you’ll need to collaborate closely with Architects and development leads to evolve our Enterprise Message Bus technology and capabilities, and to develop patterns and use-cases which help drive forwards its adoption across the organisation;
- you would need to work closely with specialized messaging development teams responsible for overseeing and developing the Enterprise Messaging Bus and Streaming Platform to be used as an unified messaging systems across IG.
Number of openings 1