Job Title Developer
- Java middle ware programming for IG’s web applications.
- Minimum 3.5+ years of experience.
- To work within IG’s development / project life cycle from analysis to implementation, test and release
- To work as part of the relevant IT development team and as part of the specific development project teams as dictated by project delivery and deadlines.
- To remain up-to-date in respect of current and future upgrades as they relate to own and team’s area of work
- To participate in relevant IT and non-IT projects as directed by line manager
- To keep pace with new developments in Core Java and Java EE technology
- Must have expert Core Java, Java EE and related technologies like Spring IOC
(Core) & MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUNIT, Maven.
- We work on Test Driven Development environment using JUNIT. Need very
strong Experience on unit testing using JUNIT & debugging.
- Strong understanding of MVC2 architecture and other important design patterns.
- Must have 3+ years of experience on Java EE applications
- Must have expert knowledge of at least one application server such as WebLogic,
Tomcat, JBoss, etc.
- Self-motivated and an effective team player.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Oracle PL/SQL experience
- Has experience of developing RESTful web services
- Good to have experience on Messaging Services like AMQ, Kafka or any other
- JDBC, JMX, Splunk, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
Degree-level education (preferably in software engineering)
- Self-starting, enthusiastic team-player who will be willing and able to
participate within a highly motivated team, whilst assuming responsibility for
the quality of his/her own work.
- Deadline/delivery conscious and flexible to changing priorities; able to work
with multiple requirements with deadlines ranging from days to months.
- Willingness to learn and to develop new skillets within the capacity of the
- Experience of Agile development processes
- Innovator & Go Beyond attitude
Number of openings 1