The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- ITSO – Manage and own the end to end IT Service in respect to infrastructure, compliance, security, availability, maintaining right data (accounts, services, upstream/downstream interfaces) into EIM/UCMDB/TPAM/eRTC/GSD/ISR etc.
- Estimation, planning and execution of RTB production work such as vulnerability fixes, ever greening, capacity management etc.
- Raise procurement requests and follow process.
- Raise Comet requests for security reviews.
- CI/CD pipeline implementation and configuration using Jenkins, Ansible, MSBuild etc.
- Small application enhancements.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Experience working with technologies such as Java/.NET, SQL etc.
- Tools: IntelliJ/Eclipse/VSCode, SQL Server, IIS, Powershell/Bash/YAML, AppDynamics, Sonar etc.
- Good understanding of OWASP.
- Exposure to mobile(iOs) platform development is a plus.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***