At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Associate EPM Consultant
Job ID: JR-0001276
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Entry Level
Office Locations: Bangalore – Karnataka
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live and post-production support. The Consulting Associate will be responsible for all aspects of Oracle EPM Cloud system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration and implementation.
The Consulting Associate will also be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Leading internal and client project work-streams
- Translate business needs into practical solutions
- Build best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes within the Oracle EPM Cloud suite
- Design and build of reports
- Provide functional finance expertise coupled with technical knowledge in Oracle EPM suite
- At least 2-5 years’ experience with Oracle Cloud EPM (preferably PBCS/EPBCS)
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
- Specific knowledge of integration tools such as; FDMEE, Data Management or ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
- Experience with automation scripts such as EPM Automate
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in, and SmartView
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of financial process and functional processes
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
- Oracle Certifications
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package. Huron is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, transfer, promote and train without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, FMLA status or any other basis protected by law.
Huron Consulting Group